Monday 21 April 2014

Liebster Blog Awards

Firstly, a big thank you to Not Now Rachel for nominating me! It's greatly appreciated and means a lot to have my blog noticed :) Right, so here are the questions that she has asked me and my answers!


1) Why did you start blogging?
I have loved sharing make-up tips and products with my friends and family for ages and then I discovered the world of blogging and I knew it was for me. Not just for me to give my reviews and opinions but to discover other people's as well.

2) Who do you aspire to be most like?
So many people to choose... I think I'll go with Beyonce (who wouldn't want to have Beyonce's life). But also the fact that she is so driven and determined, that is definitely a quality I respect in a person and I aspire to be like that myself.

3)Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger/viner etc.
I really enjoy Miss Budget Beauty's blog, there are a lot of helpful tips and she really helps influence future products for me to try out.

4)What song is currently stuck in your head, and why should it be stuck in ours too?
I can't stop singing Marilyn Monroe by Pharrell at the moment. My boyfriend bought his album at the weekend and has literally been listening to it non-stop ever since - luckily it is a brilliant album!

5)Got any future plans?
Long or short-term? Erm... nothing set in stone really. Continue with my blog, hopefully make it something I'm really proud of. Find a job that I really love and that makes me happy. Enjoy myself!

6)What is your biggest dream?
To become a superstar DJ! I have no musical talent whatsoever but there is no harm in dreaming big!

7)What are you most likely to spend all your money on?
Lipstick, it really is a compulsion!! Either that or nice meals out with my boyfriend/ friends.

8)If you were stuck on a desert island, who would you want to be with?
Ryan Gosling, I would probably need something to cheer me up if I was stuck on a desert island!

9)What is your favourite thing to write about?
Probably nail art, judging from my recent blog posts. I got a few different nail art tools recently and have really enjoyed experimenting with them, I'm sure there will be many more in the near future.

10)How long have you been blogging?
I am still VERY new to blogging, I only started at the beginning of March so it hasn't even been 2 months yet.

11)If you had to share a blog with someone, who would it be and why?
My best friend Charlotte (Bam), she is the most intelligent, focused person I know and is always honest so I think her posts would be the ones I trust the most! She also knows ridiculous amounts about make-up and skincare and, like me, spends stupid amounts on them every month!

Now, on to my questions:

1) What is your favourite pastime?
2) If you had to blog about something different to what you already do, what would it be?
3) What is the one thing you couldn't live without?
4) What is your favourite brand? Make-up or otherwise.
5) What would your ultimate day-out be?
6) Who is your style icon?
7) What is your favourite film of all time?
8) Big, bold colours or natural nudes?
9) What is your ultimate style fail?
10) Do you have a fitness regime? If so, what is it?
11) What is your favourite food?

And here are my chosen nominees:

1) Josie from Josie Loves
2) Carly from Carlywritesablog
3) Lori from Glasgow Beauty Blogger
4) Sabi from Glossaholic
5) Anna from House of Bargain
6) Katy from Sirens and Bells
7) Brianna from Brianna Babbles
8) Awaken-beauty
9) Helen from Beautiful Curiosities
10) Farzana from Beauty by Eff
11) Paula from Beauty Lover


Rules~ - Thank and link the person who nominated you- Answer the 11 questions they gave you- Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers - Let the nominees know and set their questions
Good luck guys, hope you enjoy the questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment